Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
Classic tangy French flavors meet aromatic herbs in Spiceology’s Rosemary Dijon spice blend, and this dijonaise adds the perfect creamy, tangy and herbaceous pop with each crunchy bite of the BLT. Basically, this Rosemary Dijonaise is a full on sandwich game changer. Plus, we shake some of this herby, mustardy blend on the bacon before we cook it because why in the heck not? Quick and easy recipe from Chef Christian Gill below!
- Your favorite sandwich bread – we tend to love La Brea Bakery
- Thick Cut Bacon
- Local Tomato
- Crisp Lettuce
For the Rosemary Dijonaise
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Dijon blend
- 1.5 Cups Mayo
- Juice of one lemon
- fresh cracked pepper
- Sprinkle Spiceology Rosemary Dijon blend onto bacon and cook in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mix all Rosemary Dijonaise ingredients together.
- Slice tomato and bread.
- Smother the Rosemary Dijonaise onto the bread and assemble your BLT to your liking!